Call for Papers 6th International Conference on Africa Unity for Renaissance (AUR).
Theme: The Knowledge, Spiritual and Struggle Heritage for Re-imagining Innovative Africa.
The theme of our 6th International Conference on African Unity for Renaissance is designed to:
1) Debunk the negative narrative that Africans have made no substantial contribution to science, knowledge, history and civilisation
2) Systematically document African knowledge creation, spiritual and struggle heritage and draw relevance for African structural transformation by employing grounded and context-specific approaches and conceptual and theoretical frames.
3) Relate how knowledge, spiritual and struggle heritages can change the current fragmented governance, institutions, leadership and systems into a united and robust pan-African direction
4) Look back to glorious achievements of struggles, knowledge and spirituality of Africa in order to move ahead and re-imagine the continent as competent, independent and innovative continent.
5) Appropriate and apply positive data and history to help deal with and respond to various global influences that Africa faces from knowledge transfer instead of knowledge creation; reliance on donor aid; failure at achieving the MDGs and now moving to the SDGs.
6) Provide a forum for networking on Africa Liberation Month by opening the opportunity for vast education using Africa Expo Day so that all Africans globally.
The rejuvenated African Union was launched in Durban on 9 July 2002: African leaders agreed to chart a new future for the continent. New institutions such as the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD),the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM),Peace and Security Council and the Pan-African Parliament were established.These notwithstanding, Africa continue to depend on aid from the so-called developed economies... African leaders have, unfortunately, further deferred the unity of the continent to 2063! And 2063 is indeed too far!Africa remains in a precarious position in the global order and many challenges remain.
http://www.hanandpartners.com/space/link.php?url=https://www.facebook.com/Glam-Seamless-Review-1008704775926919 Sunday, 28 May 2017 00:28 Comment Link
Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never
seem to get there! Thank you
May I just say what a relief to discover a person that really understands what they are discussing on the
web. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
More and more people need to look at this and understand this side of your story.
I was surprised you're not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.