Call for Papers 6th International Conference on Africa Unity for Renaissance (AUR).
Theme: The Knowledge, Spiritual and Struggle Heritage for Re-imagining Innovative Africa.
The theme of our 6th International Conference on African Unity for Renaissance is designed to:
1) Debunk the negative narrative that Africans have made no substantial contribution to science, knowledge, history and civilisation
2) Systematically document African knowledge creation, spiritual and struggle heritage and draw relevance for African structural transformation by employing grounded and context-specific approaches and conceptual and theoretical frames.
3) Relate how knowledge, spiritual and struggle heritages can change the current fragmented governance, institutions, leadership and systems into a united and robust pan-African direction
4) Look back to glorious achievements of struggles, knowledge and spirituality of Africa in order to move ahead and re-imagine the continent as competent, independent and innovative continent.
5) Appropriate and apply positive data and history to help deal with and respond to various global influences that Africa faces from knowledge transfer instead of knowledge creation; reliance on donor aid; failure at achieving the MDGs and now moving to the SDGs.
6) Provide a forum for networking on Africa Liberation Month by opening the opportunity for vast education using Africa Expo Day so that all Africans globally.
The rejuvenated African Union was launched in Durban on 9 July 2002: African leaders agreed to chart a new future for the continent. New institutions such as the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD),the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM),Peace and Security Council and the Pan-African Parliament were established.These notwithstanding, Africa continue to depend on aid from the so-called developed economies... African leaders have, unfortunately, further deferred the unity of the continent to 2063! And 2063 is indeed too far!Africa remains in a precarious position in the global order and many challenges remain.
It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest
you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to
this article. I want to read more things about it!
Hi there, I do believe your website may be having internet browser compatibility problems.
When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.E., it's got some
overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
Apart from that, excellent blog!
Freelancing also can гesupt in a big “plᥙs” concerning your income.
Instead of having to settle for the precise salary thats sսρplied bｙ the one law firm that you work, youvе gotten ɑ suƅstantial amount of leeway
in setting үour individual рay rates. Tһiss
factor can result in significantly more money for you.
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/UsuC3A1rio(a):Egli_Diana_Pinto_Neta Friday, 14 July 2017 01:56 Comment Link
Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html
coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and
everything. Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more,
"pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this blog could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche.