CALL FOR PAPERS : Tshwane University of Technology – Journal of Creativity,Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT – JCISE)
The first workshop leading to the publication of the Tshwane University of Technology Journal of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT – JCISE) will be held on January 19, 2017.
Tshwane University of Technology - Journal of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT-JCISE) is a peer-reviewed annual publication of the South African Research Chair Initiative (SARChI) in Innovation Studies, Research & Innovation (R & I) Directorate and School of Management Sciences of Tshwane University of Technology (TUT). The values of Africa encourage Social Entrepreneurship where creating novelty is not just for Economic gain but also Social and Environmental gains. This journal will serve to stimulate and inspire Knowledge Creation on how Social Entrepreneurship will promote human and nature well-being and development to make a better future for all.
TUT-JCISE will be a strong scholarly publishing outlet mainly but not exclusively for TUT graduates and doctoral candidates to develop their publishing skills. Soon it will include scholarly works from researchers of South Africa, rest of the Africa and the Global South. TUT-JCISE can publish papers dealing with Basic and Applied Research in the areas of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship. The following types of papers are invited in TUT-JCISE:
(1) Original Research Papers; (2) Topical and relevant, research notes; (3) Book Reviews; (4) Unique Innovative Entrepreneurial Case Study Reports; (5) Dissertation abstracts;
TUT-JCISE calls for papers for its first Issue Schedule to be published before March, 2017 under the following themes and the subthemes.
Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship for Inclusive Economic Development
- Social Innovation for inclusive Development;
- Social Entrepreneurship to Eradicate poverty,
- unemployment and inequality;
- From Linear Stages of Growth economics to Evolutionary Economics;
- Wealth creation with social and environmental benefits and gains;
- Frugal Innovation for Economic Development;
- Creativity, innovation and Social Entrepreneurship to promote additive and multiplicative human and nature wellbeing;
- Social Innovation for linking the quadruple helices: Government, private sector, universities and civil society and communities;
- Innovation for validating economic gain through the inclusion of social and environmental gain;
- Innovation Systems for Economic Development through Social Entrepreneurship;
- Science, Technology, Mathematics and Engineering Design for Sustainable development;
- Social Entrepreneurship as a new road for diffusion Creativity, Innovation and Technology in Low Income Economies
- Social Entrepreneurship and African Values for Integrated African Development.
- Closing dates for the submission of full paper: January 5, 2017
JCISE Inaugural Workshop : January 19--20, 2017 Venue: TUT Main Campus Pretoria.
Prof. Mammo Muchie, DST/NRF Research Chair on Innovation and Development
Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your articles.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Have you ever considered about adding a little
bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and
everything. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great images or videos
to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this site could certainly be one of the very best in its niche.
Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you
amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write concerning here.
Again, awesome website!
It is perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I have read this submit and if I may I wish to recommend you some interesting things or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article.
I desire to read more things approximately it!