CALL FOR PAPERS : Tshwane University of Technology – Journal of Creativity,Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT – JCISE)
The first workshop leading to the publication of the Tshwane University of Technology Journal of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT – JCISE) will be held on January 19, 2017.
Tshwane University of Technology - Journal of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT-JCISE) is a peer-reviewed annual publication of the South African Research Chair Initiative (SARChI) in Innovation Studies, Research & Innovation (R & I) Directorate and School of Management Sciences of Tshwane University of Technology (TUT). The values of Africa encourage Social Entrepreneurship where creating novelty is not just for Economic gain but also Social and Environmental gains. This journal will serve to stimulate and inspire Knowledge Creation on how Social Entrepreneurship will promote human and nature well-being and development to make a better future for all.
TUT-JCISE will be a strong scholarly publishing outlet mainly but not exclusively for TUT graduates and doctoral candidates to develop their publishing skills. Soon it will include scholarly works from researchers of South Africa, rest of the Africa and the Global South. TUT-JCISE can publish papers dealing with Basic and Applied Research in the areas of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship. The following types of papers are invited in TUT-JCISE:
(1) Original Research Papers; (2) Topical and relevant, research notes; (3) Book Reviews; (4) Unique Innovative Entrepreneurial Case Study Reports; (5) Dissertation abstracts;
TUT-JCISE calls for papers for its first Issue Schedule to be published before March, 2017 under the following themes and the subthemes.
Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship for Inclusive Economic Development
- Social Innovation for inclusive Development;
- Social Entrepreneurship to Eradicate poverty,
- unemployment and inequality;
- From Linear Stages of Growth economics to Evolutionary Economics;
- Wealth creation with social and environmental benefits and gains;
- Frugal Innovation for Economic Development;
- Creativity, innovation and Social Entrepreneurship to promote additive and multiplicative human and nature wellbeing;
- Social Innovation for linking the quadruple helices: Government, private sector, universities and civil society and communities;
- Innovation for validating economic gain through the inclusion of social and environmental gain;
- Innovation Systems for Economic Development through Social Entrepreneurship;
- Science, Technology, Mathematics and Engineering Design for Sustainable development;
- Social Entrepreneurship as a new road for diffusion Creativity, Innovation and Technology in Low Income Economies
- Social Entrepreneurship and African Values for Integrated African Development.
- Closing dates for the submission of full paper: January 5, 2017
JCISE Inaugural Workshop : January 19--20, 2017 Venue: TUT Main Campus Pretoria.
For more detailed information contact:
Prof. Mammo Muchie, DST/NRF Research Chair on Innovation and Development
Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one
and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback?
If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support
is very much appreciated.
With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog
has a lot of completely unique content I've
either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the
internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate
Hello this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how
so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jose_wilame_araujo_rodrigues.jpg Thursday, 17 August 2017 19:16 Comment Link
Hi there, yeah this article is in fact fastidious and I have learned lot
of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure
of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to
say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of
content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
Maybe you could space it out better?