CALL FOR PAPERS : Tshwane University of Technology – Journal of Creativity,Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT – JCISE)
The first workshop leading to the publication of the Tshwane University of Technology Journal of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT – JCISE) will be held on January 19, 2017.
Tshwane University of Technology - Journal of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT-JCISE) is a peer-reviewed annual publication of the South African Research Chair Initiative (SARChI) in Innovation Studies, Research & Innovation (R & I) Directorate and School of Management Sciences of Tshwane University of Technology (TUT). The values of Africa encourage Social Entrepreneurship where creating novelty is not just for Economic gain but also Social and Environmental gains. This journal will serve to stimulate and inspire Knowledge Creation on how Social Entrepreneurship will promote human and nature well-being and development to make a better future for all.
TUT-JCISE will be a strong scholarly publishing outlet mainly but not exclusively for TUT graduates and doctoral candidates to develop their publishing skills. Soon it will include scholarly works from researchers of South Africa, rest of the Africa and the Global South. TUT-JCISE can publish papers dealing with Basic and Applied Research in the areas of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship. The following types of papers are invited in TUT-JCISE:
(1) Original Research Papers; (2) Topical and relevant, research notes; (3) Book Reviews; (4) Unique Innovative Entrepreneurial Case Study Reports; (5) Dissertation abstracts;
TUT-JCISE calls for papers for its first Issue Schedule to be published before March, 2017 under the following themes and the subthemes.
Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship for Inclusive Economic Development
- Social Innovation for inclusive Development;
- Social Entrepreneurship to Eradicate poverty,
- unemployment and inequality;
- From Linear Stages of Growth economics to Evolutionary Economics;
- Wealth creation with social and environmental benefits and gains;
- Frugal Innovation for Economic Development;
- Creativity, innovation and Social Entrepreneurship to promote additive and multiplicative human and nature wellbeing;
- Social Innovation for linking the quadruple helices: Government, private sector, universities and civil society and communities;
- Innovation for validating economic gain through the inclusion of social and environmental gain;
- Innovation Systems for Economic Development through Social Entrepreneurship;
- Science, Technology, Mathematics and Engineering Design for Sustainable development;
- Social Entrepreneurship as a new road for diffusion Creativity, Innovation and Technology in Low Income Economies
- Social Entrepreneurship and African Values for Integrated African Development.
- Closing dates for the submission of full paper: January 5, 2017
JCISE Inaugural Workshop : January 19--20, 2017 Venue: TUT Main Campus Pretoria.
For more detailed information contact:
Prof. Mammo Muchie, DST/NRF Research Chair on Innovation and Development
What i do not realize is in fact how you are not really a lot more neatly-preferred than you might be
right now. You're very intelligent. You already know therefore considerably on the subject of this topic, produced me for my part believe it from a lot of numerous angles.
Its like women and men aren't involved unless it's something to accomplish
with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs great. Always handle it up!
Hi there! This article couldn't be written much better!
Reading through this article reminds me of my previous
roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this.
I will send this article to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!
Hello there, I do think your website could be having web browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from
that, great website!
Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you
discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know
my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free
to send me an email.