CALL FOR PAPERS : Tshwane University of Technology – Journal of Creativity,Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT – JCISE)
The first workshop leading to the publication of the Tshwane University of Technology Journal of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT – JCISE) will be held on January 19, 2017.
Tshwane University of Technology - Journal of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (TUT-JCISE) is a peer-reviewed annual publication of the South African Research Chair Initiative (SARChI) in Innovation Studies, Research & Innovation (R & I) Directorate and School of Management Sciences of Tshwane University of Technology (TUT). The values of Africa encourage Social Entrepreneurship where creating novelty is not just for Economic gain but also Social and Environmental gains. This journal will serve to stimulate and inspire Knowledge Creation on how Social Entrepreneurship will promote human and nature well-being and development to make a better future for all.
TUT-JCISE will be a strong scholarly publishing outlet mainly but not exclusively for TUT graduates and doctoral candidates to develop their publishing skills. Soon it will include scholarly works from researchers of South Africa, rest of the Africa and the Global South. TUT-JCISE can publish papers dealing with Basic and Applied Research in the areas of Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship. The following types of papers are invited in TUT-JCISE:
(1) Original Research Papers; (2) Topical and relevant, research notes; (3) Book Reviews; (4) Unique Innovative Entrepreneurial Case Study Reports; (5) Dissertation abstracts;
TUT-JCISE calls for papers for its first Issue Schedule to be published before March, 2017 under the following themes and the subthemes.
Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship for Inclusive Economic Development
- Social Innovation for inclusive Development;
- Social Entrepreneurship to Eradicate poverty,
- unemployment and inequality;
- From Linear Stages of Growth economics to Evolutionary Economics;
- Wealth creation with social and environmental benefits and gains;
- Frugal Innovation for Economic Development;
- Creativity, innovation and Social Entrepreneurship to promote additive and multiplicative human and nature wellbeing;
- Social Innovation for linking the quadruple helices: Government, private sector, universities and civil society and communities;
- Innovation for validating economic gain through the inclusion of social and environmental gain;
- Innovation Systems for Economic Development through Social Entrepreneurship;
- Science, Technology, Mathematics and Engineering Design for Sustainable development;
- Social Entrepreneurship as a new road for diffusion Creativity, Innovation and Technology in Low Income Economies
- Social Entrepreneurship and African Values for Integrated African Development.
- Closing dates for the submission of full paper: January 5, 2017
JCISE Inaugural Workshop : January 19--20, 2017 Venue: TUT Main Campus Pretoria.
For more detailed information contact:
Prof. Mammo Muchie, DST/NRF Research Chair on Innovation and Development
Having read this I believed it was very enlightening.
I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!
We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our
community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive activity and our whole neighborhood will probably be thankful to you.