- Prof. Mammo Muchie in an Interview in SABC News condemn the killing of people of Oromo and Amhara region of ethiopia
- South African Capability in High Technology: An assessment from USPTO data
- Foreign R&D Units in India and China: An Empirical Exploration
- Engineering Research Profile of Countries in African Union
- Scientific and Technical Productivity of African countries: What Scopus and USPTO data tell us?
A solid science and innovation base encourages advance and makes a promising future for a country and its kin. The Academies work with relationship of institutes worldwide to fortify the science, innovation, and wellbeing activities of creating nations. We enable science institutes to make mindfulness among their approach producers and give science-based guidance to their legislatures. We additionally enroll skilled researchers and specialists to work with their outside partners to take care of unavoidable issues and bolster instructive projects.